Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Leading up to the Top Ten

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this post is on behalf of both Jessica and myself. (We tend to have similar opinions, but she'll let you know if they differ at any point.)

Some thoughts on the Top Ten: Briefly put, we love Jakob and Russell. Ashleigh has grown on us, Ellenore is good but we don't exactly get her, Kathryn is so talented and we like her more and more (Jessica is only on board when she's not crying), Noelle is really very sweet but her technique just doesn't compete with the other dancers. Ryan is bugging us more now than he used to. We're still not fans of Legacy but don't have much justification for disliking him. And Mollee and Nathan consistently fall to the bottom of our list. We admit that they're talented, but this show is about finding America's *favorite* dancer, and they don't do it for us.

Leading up to this point: I think our biggest heartache came from Channing and Victor being kicked off. We loved them both. A lot. It was sad to lose Karen, too, but we saw it coming.

And now moving into the Top 8: Of course I would have rather seen Mollee leave than Noelle, but Noelle would be next on the list I think. So I was fine with it happening tonight. But HALLELUJAH Nathan is gone! That's all I have to say. :) Feel free to weigh in with your thoughts and opinions.

1 comment:

  1. For the most part I agree with you guys. I think you should like Legacy though. :)

    ReplyDelete